Commercial Lines Claims Administrator (Middleton)
The Commercial Lines Claims Administrator performs the essential functions of the position, which includes aiding commercial clients with their claims needs by facilitating the process with the insurance company.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Assists, Informs and educates clients about the claims process with the insurance companies.
- Gather claims information from the insured and other sources as required.
- Produces claims forms for submission to the insurance company.
- Documents the process into the management system.
- Informs Account Executive, Client Service Agent and Management of large claims.
- Follow up with the client and insurance company during the claims process to make sure that it is being handled on a timely basis.
- Processes incoming email, mail, phone requests, responding promptly and appropriately.
- Works with agency Loss Control Manager to coordinate on claim activity and loss control issues.
- Assist or completes other tasks as directed by agency management.
- College education or Technical degree preferred.
- High school diploma or equivalent required.
- Minimum one (1) years’ experience in property and casualty.
- Property and Casualty license required within 3 months of employment.
- Professional communication skills with others to explain issues along with the ability to receive and interpret the information, and respond appropriately.
- Professional, committed and self-motivated with the ability to focus on daily tasks.
- Familiarity with Applied Systems Epic a plus but not required.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office – Outlook, Word, Excel.