Develop and maintain client relationships through advocacy on claims and related issues. Perform claim reviews to ensure reserves are adequately set, claims files are moving toward closure, and communicate with client and claims professionals on a regular basis to achieve meaningful results.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- PC, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel experience required (Office 2010 preferred).
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within insurance.
- Experience with Applied Systems EPIC management system (preferred but not necessary).
- Works under general supervision.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- A positive, “can do” attitude with an undaunted curiosity to learn more and consistently improve