Client Executive: Commercial Lines (Middleton & Waukesha)
The Client Executive is responsible for revenue generating activities not limited to the following:
Responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Property & Casualty renewal and new business.
- Provide in‐house customer service as assigned and requested.
- Receive phone calls from client and companies regarding insurance, claims, or administrative problems, and comply with the request and /or refer to the client service representative.
- Maintain expiration control log.
- Assist in marketing new and renewal business, determine premiums, prepare presentation packets and maintain underwriting and marketing information by carrier.
- Check and renewal policies for accuracy in rating, typing, coverage, signatures, and input these transcripts to generate billing invoices. Ensure that these items are delivered and /or mailed to the client.
- Be familiar with and follow agency E&O guidelines.
- Maintain electronic and /or paper files in an orderly, up‐to‐date manner.
- Perform special projects at management’s request.
- Solicit sale of new or additional services or products.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- PC, Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel experience required (Office 2010 preferred).
- Familiar with standard concepts, practices, and procedures within insurance.
- Wisconsin property & casualty Insurance license (preferred – will be required within 90 days of hire).
- Experience with Applied Systems EPIC management system (preferred but not necessary).
- Works under general supervision.
- A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required.
- A positive, “can do” attitude with an undaunted curiosity to learn more and consistently improve.